cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all hair heroes...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Philip Kingsley

You asked for more haircare at Debenhams, and we listened! We've been introducing an array of leading haircare brands over the last few months, including the award-winning brand Philip Kingsley: a favourite amongst beauty editors, influencers and celebrities.

50959066_335418417069442_6504678044654201686_n (1).jpg

We're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review 4x full-size products from Philip Kingsley:

1. Elasticizer: The iconic pre-shampoo conditioning treatment 
  2. Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo: a cleansing and clarifying anti-dandruff shampoo
  3. Body Building Shampoo: a volumising shampoo for fine textured hair
  4. Moisture Balancing Hydrating Conditioner: a conditioner that adds shine and control, whilst reducing frizz

46217763_622419944840231_4222353630687959470_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your top haircare tip and a selection of members will be chosen at random to test and review the 4x full-size products. You will then receive the products and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 13/03/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Both products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the Philip Kingsley here.

432 REPLIES 432

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all hair heroes...

LibC
Winging It

As someone with very fine hair, I've always found conditioner weighed my hair down so I stopped using it regularly - until I was told not to use it all over and keep it away from my scalp.  Now I can use it every day and my hair feels so much better.  

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh yes please my hair needs something new its been falling out lately so sad😥 so would love to review hair product.

Anywaz someone told me to add few drops of marula oil to your shampoo to keep your hair soft an shiney does work girls.

I jyst put a full dropper of oil in my bottle of shampoo so its easier that way jyst shake shampoo befor use😍

Also you can use few drops of this on damp hair its very nice you get a shiney glossy look.

An cocanut oil is another good 1.

Areej
Multimasker

I apply Coconut oil twice a week and massage my scalp and leave in for a couple of hours before rinsing off. This helps my hair look healthy. 

Hoppy29
Getting Lippy

My top hair care tip would be for my I have dry hair due to bleaching it so I’d say protect it from everything heat protect even from your hair dryer I try to not use heat on my hair if I don’t need to so sometimes I plait it then in morning it’s wavy without any heat 

science_geek
Going Pro

Ooh I've always wanted to try out Philip Kingsley haircare @EllenL - I've seen such amazing before and after pictures so, I'm really glad Debenhams have begun to introduce this. My best haircare tip would be to always apply conditioner in curls like your finger's a curling wand that helps to stop hair breakage and helps to calm that frizz! <3 

stas
Just Arrived

hi i can be the tester

FancyPenguin
Fresh Face

My top hair care tip is to shampoo only the roots, and moisturise only the length and tips! It sounds so simple, but I have long hair (Down to my butt) and I save sooo much on shampoo now I'm not using it on the entire length of my hair! 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

I have heard great things about this range! As I am 5 weeks postpartum with very fragile hormonal hair which is falling out My tip is to avoid heat - hairdryers and straighteners are a no at the moment and a hair mask once a week is working wonders for conditioning 😀

KatarinaPapazov
Getting Lippy

having greasy roots and highlighted and damaged ends its always 1 minute mask only on my ends 3 times a week!and a tip for curly hairs(my kids are the curly ones)silk pillowcase to keep the curls nice and to eliminate frizz