cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all hair heroes...

Jenna412
Fresh Face

Hi,

I am volunteer to do this test. I am French and have been living in England for a couple of years now and I noticed that my hair and scalp  have changed. Indeed, where I live the water is very hard and my scalp and hair are more sensitive than before.

Thanks.

Just Arrived

Highlighted

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

I have very dry damaged hair I find if I put a repair conditioner into my dry hair and leave it on for a few hours then was as normal my hair is left shiny silky and nourished no more dry frizzy damaged hair 

nogravityleft
Perfectly Primed

My top tip would be try not to style your hair in tight top buns and high pony tails as it highly damages the hair (of which I'm definitely guilty, but I'm trying to improve).

Recently my hair started being really lifeless and falling out on a great scale, so I feel like trying the Philip Kingsley range would be an absolute lifesaver as I've heard so many great things about this company. Fingers crossed! 

BeautyFanatic
Winging It

My best tip is:-

To fight frizz, after you've finished washing your hair, instead of using a regular towel, use a micro fibre one. I've found this really helps with my wavy/curly hair. <3

bonfirealison
Fresh Face

My best hair tip would be to use as little heat as possible. I wrap my hair in a towel hair wrap and leave it as long as possible before using a heat protection spray and always finish with a cool blast to set style and minimise frizz.

Sapphire_4
First Base

Having struggled with dry & frizzy hair all my life, I've recently discovered Philip KIngsley hair products. My hair is suddenly easier to manage, softer and better textured...

Peepsicle
Winging It

My top haircare tip is to put oil on my hair and scalp regularly. I've found that for my hair, grapeseed oil and avocado oil work really well, because they aren't heavy like coconut oil. I put it on my hair a few hours before I wash it and brush my hair as the oil helps to get the tangles out. Because my hair is very frizzy, I also put a little bit of oil on my hair again when I get out of the shower.

Shoom72
Winging It

To look after your hair from the inside out, as a lack of fats in your diets does effect your hair, try upping fats in your diet and your hair will say thankyou!!!

JyotiP
Winging It

My tip is to smooth a small amount of oil, I use Moroccan oil, into the ends of the hair whilst still wet, it really helps reduce frizz.