cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED – Calling all glow-getters!

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU – Guerlain Terracotta Contour and Glow palette

All hail Guerlain’s first ever contour & glow palette, gracing us with a must-have summer essential for a glow on the go. It’s composed of four luminous shades – one of those being Guerlain’s iconic matte Terracotta bronzer – as well as a rosy blush, highlight and sculpting contour shade.

Image from iOS - 2019-06-04T100828.542.jpg

Image from iOS - 2019-06-04T100823.763.jpg

We’ve got 15 palettes up for grabs and we’re looking for the ultimate glow-getters to give them a try!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below how you usually get your glow, and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 5th June.

Shop all Guerlain.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 05/06/19. 15 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

390 REPLIES 390

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED – Calling all glow-getters!

Emmajaynee
Multimasker

To create a super glowy look I mix some liquid highlighter into my foundation, then I apply highlighter to my cheekbones, brow bones, cupids bow and the tip of my nose. To finish I spritz my face with a glowing setting spray to bring the look together!

Beauty1
Multimasker

Wow @DaisyCR  what a fabulous opportunity for us to try this range. I currently do not use a bronzer, though I would love to try one so this would be perfect. I get the glow from my Bare Minerals highlighter palette. Smiley Happy

shubhi
Going Pro

@DaisyCR Thanks for this awesome opportunity !!

I usually finish the look with a highliter at the T zone and cheek bones to get a radiant glow.

Setting spray or hydrating spray also locks the glow for longer time.

afelli881
Winging It

I'd absolutely love to try this palette! Going on holiday with my friends in a months time and they will all be bronzed to perfection so I need a little help to avoid being the ghost of the group!

JennnCore
Multimasker

Holy beautiful palettes, Batman! 😮🖤

I presently get my glow using the Kat Von D Metal Crush highlight. If a cars headlights hit me in the night the flashback would probably be enough to blind someone 😂

Anastasia1
Getting Lippy

I currently get my glow from a very old loreal palette that is a blusher but I use for a subtle glow on key areas of my face as th4 blusher is really shiny. I'm running out now so would love to find a new one that's just as good x

alexa410
Total Glossip

OMG! It would be amazing to try this out! I've never used Guerlain products before Smiley Surprised

If I really want to have a glowy complexion, I start by applying the 'Thisworks vitamin C power mask ' in the morning and leave it on for a couple of minutes or more depending on how much time I have. Then for the makeup base, I apply a moisturizing cream and the Benefit pearl primer paired with the Dior forever glow foundation. Topped up with Makeup For Ever Ultra HD liquid highlighter it is the perfect glowy yet natural looking makeup look. 

Good luck everyone! HeartHeartHeart

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR  Oooh what a stunning palette! I have never tried Guerlain but heard fab things about them! I get my glow using Laura Geller baked gelato and bareminerals invisible glow products. I love adding liquid highlighter to my foundation and if it’s a no make up day will add a bit to my moisturiser to look a bit more human!

JennnCore
Multimasker

@SophieG1 @Boss786 @Julia @Areej @Pineapple @DJMcCumiskey @MFBeauty1 @Priya_13 (sorry if I missed tags!)

Fyi ladies 🖤