cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glow getters...

Emilymcd
Fresh Face

Fairly Light

Menekşe
Just Arrived

This is very exciting, i would like to try Fairy Medium 05.

Menekşe
Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

Is anyone else in need of some glow in this rainy weather?! ☔

Bare Minerals have come to the rescue... We're looking for a selection of glow getters from our Community to take part in our 'New on You' scheme and test out:

• The NEW BAREPRO GLOW Liquid Highlighter
  • A full size Original Foundation SPF 15
  • A lucky few will also receive a Prime Time Foundation Primer... Will you have the special delivery?! 

If you’d like to take part, please comment on this post by clicking the 'Reply' button , and tell us the Original Foundation shade you'd like to try from the chart below. 

A selection of members will be chosen at random to take part, and will be notified by private message. You will then receive the products, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

bareMinerals OF_ShadeChart-page-001.jpg44255817_349571888937776_7262752233135693503_n.jpg

You have until midnight on Sunday 2nd December to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midnight on 02/12/18. The members participating in the New on You tester panel will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Shop Bare Minerals here.

@EllenL wrote:

Is anyone else in need of some glow in this rainy weather?! ☔

Bare Minerals have come to the rescue... We're looking for a selection of glow getters from our Community to take part in our 'New on You' scheme and test out:

• The NEW BAREPRO GLOW Liquid Highlighter
  • A full size Original Foundation SPF 15
  • A lucky few will also receive a Prime Time Foundation Primer... Will you have the special delivery?! 

If you’d like to take part, please comment on this post by clicking the 'Reply' button , and tell us the Original Foundation shade you'd like to try from the chart below. 

A selection of members will be chosen at random to take part, and will be notified by private message. You will then receive the products, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

bareMinerals OF_ShadeChart-page-001.jpg44255817_349571888937776_7262752233135693503_n.jpg

You have until midnight on Sunday 2nd December to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midnight on 02/12/18. The members participating in the New on You tester panel will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Shop Bare Minerals here.

Swindon 
This is very exciting, i would like to try Fairy Medium 05.

Mummyk
Winging It

Original Foundation shade you'd like to try golden fair. 

🤩

Spf is such an important thing some of us always forget about protecting lips, ears, nose and face. 

Hilaryweir
First Base

My shade is medium beige, would love to try these products 

Hilaryweir
First Base

Would love a go with the new glo!! I wear medium beige in original foundation (at night) and 05 Natural in Complexion Rescue (by day).  Thank you. 

Amanpreet
Fresh Face

Golden beige 13 Smiley Happy 

Emcjvk
Fresh Face

Hi, I would love to try this I just love make up the shade I'd like to try us medium beige 12 xxx thankyou 

Smisan
First Base

Hi, I 'd like to try Golden tan 20 please. Thanks

Highlighted

Koo7
Getting Lippy

Would love to try out! Medium Beige 12