cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED – Calling all glow-getters!

Jan69
Winging It

I have never used a contour and glow palette.

Would love to try the product with turning 50 and trying new products.

Highlighted

Zoe7
Winging It

Benefit Cheekleaders Pink Squad Palette with blusher bronzer and highlighter is how I get my glow

angiemac18
Winging It

I currently use a mixture of products after applying face creams and a light base.  I use Benefit Hoola bronzer, then Bourjois blusher on the apples of my cheeks, and then I use Llamasqua beyond highlighter to give a pop of highlight, I would love to try this palette x

KitCat
Fresh Face

Vitasemplicee
Winging It

This is amazing, having it all in one palette would be so handy! I get my glow from my bare minerals bronzer, pixi highlighter! Also drinking lots of water and a good 9hrs sleep does the trick 👌🏼

CAASEA29
Getting Lippy

I love using my charlotte Tilbury glowgasm face palette to get the perfect glow! 

Emma20
Winging It

To get a glow I have got Too Faced Candlelight Glow Powder Highlight in warm glow and Too Faced matte bronzer. I would love this opportunity!

Ellabanks98
Getting Lippy

I usually highlight my cheekbones, tip of the nose, cupids bow and under/above the brow.

I've been loving the Laura Geller Baked Gelato highlighters!! xxx

Alexa2902
Getting Lippy

I get my glow when I cycle to work in the morning - how much glow depends how warm/cold/rainy/windy it is (and how many tourists I had to cycle around!)

Katieraven
Winging It

I get my skin glowing by using a good skin care routine and then I use a tinted moisturizer and a bronzer from bare minerals