cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

CrisOcampo
Getting Lippy

My best to tip is to use it combined with a Setting spray #urban decay,  concealer as a layer and apply it with your fingers !! 

i love to use it during Christmas and special occasions such as my birthday!! 

Would love to receive one of this !! 

CrisOcampo
Getting Lippy

My best  tip is to use it  is combining it with a Setting spray #urban decay,  concealer as a layer and apply it with your fingers !! 

i love to use it during Christmas and special occasions such as my birthday!! 

Would love to receive one of this !! 

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

My best glitter tip is base first. If using on eyelids then eyelid glitter glue is essential;or burnish onto tacky layer of gel polish for a mego sparkly look; or mix in with lip gloss. Above all NEVER be afraid to use glitter when YOU want to.

16june
Just Arrived

The best tip is first apply primer, concealer ,a shimmering eyeshadow and  then apply the glitter. Smiley Wink

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

Best tip for applying glitter is to apply glitter glue beforehand using a small precise brush, this way the glitter will apply and stick to the exact place you want it to. Always finish with some setting spray too! x 

science_geek
Going Pro

My tip/routine to using glitter for the eyes would be to make sure you use a matte eyeshadow base - I'd recommend the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay in Eden it's the 'mattest' one and dries pretty much instantly so it will stop the glitter from moving around and smudging too much. I'd then recommend you to put on lash glue Lash Glue - Benefit or from MAC (Duo) just ever so slightly above the lash line. After this using an Perversion Angled Brush - Urban Decay or any angled eye brush dab some lash glue on to it and then tip some of the Makeup forever glitter on to the back of your hand or the edge of a clean mirror (or something similar) and then dab your angled brush into it then starting from the inner corner of your eye just glide some on keep doing this with very light handed strokes until you get the formation of a winged liner - use tabs to help if you want! Once you've brushed the whole lash line, just fan the glitter dry that you've just applied and Voila! You have the perfect winged shimmer glittery eye look - perfect for the season! To intensify the shimmer further add a slight smoky eyeshadow just towards the end of the wing BEFORE putting on the glitter this will help the shimmer pop and stand out even further! 

Hope that helps and can't wait to do some glittery eye looks!! 😄

Kelly20
Fresh Face

If your in a rush to do your make just spray a bit of setting spray to brush sprinkle on the glitter an dab on to the area.

It intensifies the look and keeps the glitter in place . 

NATzombie
Winging It

In order to use glitter, I suggest a good primer!

missybeauty
Nailing It

My tip for glitters is: use a good eyeshadow primer first. Then dab some glitter glue on the area you want to apply the glitter. Get some glitter on a flat brush and tap slowly on the glued area. 😍💖

Becki-94
Just Arrived

My tip: Layer layer layer the glitter on a tacky base, this gives you the best pigment and a super glittery finish!