cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

*CLOSED* NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Our final tester panel of 2018 is here, and it couldn't be anything else but glitter as we head into Christmas and the New Year!

We're looking for 10 testers who are obsessed with all that glitters to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out one of the NEW Make Up For Ever Star Lit Diamond Powders!

45974095_358343941409662_5363022123606454912_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best tip for using glitter and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until 9am tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 9am on 20/12/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

124 REPLIES

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

Ashli
Nailing It

My best tip is: Just be sure that you use an eye primer before hand. You could also use a cream eye shadow, a light pencil/gel eyeliner, or lash glue instead. First apply what you're using as a primer, then using a fluffy eye shadow brush, pat the glitter onto your eyelid with you eye closed. If you're paranoid about getting glitter in your eye, keep your eye closed for a little bit, but if you used the lash glue, keep you eye closed until the glue is dry. Do this before you apply foundation so you don't have glittery fallout all over your cheeks. Before applying foundation, make sure no glitter is anywhere except your eyes. 

i_am__Ellen
Winging It

Be creative - use as much or as little as you want! And don’t forget make up setting spray ✴︎

Kaaaaryn
Fresh Face

The best tip I have is you need something the glitter will stick too on your eyelid. I recommend a concealer if you pack a bit if concealer on your lid and use a flat brush to tap the glittery pigment on the pigment will be more intense which will let you see all the beautiful colour reflects in the glitter! It’s because the concealer is tacky that the glitter sticks.

Prets5
Fresh Face

Apply Vaseline to your eyelids before applying glitter

Sassygirl14
Getting Lippy

Hi,  use glitter glue and your fingers to apply.  Use a small brush along the edge of application to diffuse and soften edges xx

Cjbrookie
Just Arrived

When creating glitter nails I paint my nails nude to make the glitter stand out more.

NortonN
Winging It

You 100% need a good base like a glitter glue to keep the product on your eyes and not all over your face. Then definitely apply with finger tip and a gentle patting motion to ensure a nice even coverage x

HelzBelz
Just Arrived

If you're putting loose glitter on your eyelids, hold a tissue against your skin so the excess doesn't go where you don't want it

Mrslewi
Fresh Face

Use light glitter to highlight under the brow line especially if you've got thin eyebrows like me! Use the darker glitters to transform a day neutral make up into a party style if you're going out straight from work. A little glitter in the outer corners and lower lid snd you're good to go!

@EllenL wrote:

Our final tester panel of 2018 is here, and it couldn't be anything else but glitter as we head into Christmas and the New Year!

We're looking for 10 testers who are obsessed with all that glitters to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out one of the NEW Make Up For Ever Star Lit Diamond Powders!

45974095_358343941409662_5363022123606454912_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best tip for using glitter and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until 9am tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 9am on 20/12/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.