cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

Tuftypearce76
Winging It

Spray perfume onto your hairbrush too, brush through your hair, & every time you move your hair/head your fragrance will to released 

SophieG1
High Brow

I’m a fragrance hoarder and yes I’m that person who walks down the street and can instantly tell what perfume someone is wearing 🙈.  

My tops tips for making a fragrance last longer is

1: I always spray just after a shower and applying lotion layering is better so the fragrance has something to stick to. 

2: I always spray behind my ears and the back of my neck. 

3: I never rub my wrists together after spraying. 

4: make sure you always keep your fragrances away from direct sunlight and heat.  

5: know the differences edp will last longer than edt heavy smells tend to last much longer one I find lasts even after a shower is Chloe Nomade is very woody. 

EmmaR
Winging It

To make my fragrance last longer I try all the tricks in the book. I start with showering with the same fragrance shower gel, then using the body lotion before spraying the matching perfume onto the pulse points like wrists, behind the ears and then spray into the air and walk into it.

zelme
Winging It

If there is a body lotion in the same range as the perfume i would use that, it will definitely help the scent last longer. 

Maureen
Just Arrived

I spray my perfume on my pulse spots and hair 10 minutes before going outside so that it lingers longer as it doesn't evaporate into the air.

Amy3
First Base

To make my perfume last longer i spray a little on the body, hair and clothing, if i wear jeans i also spay a little in the pockets.

Sunnybee
Just Arrived

I would definitely recommend spray onto your active pulsepoints ie behind your ears between your wrists between ur elbow collarbone and i always like to spray on my hair. Also spraying after using the same perfumes body lotion and oil definatley enhances the smell of the fragrance and how long it stays on your skin. Off to do thr same thing right now.

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

Use an unscented body cream first and it helps the perfume cling and therefore last longer.  Also apply to all pulse points too, wrists, neck, behind the ears and behind the knees.  

Teganjonesx
Nailing It

Biggest tip for perfume to last all day😍 Spray perfume on the back of your neck and it’s will last all day long🤩 

Also spray perfume on once you’ve had a shower as your pores will be more open than normal so perfume will stay longer & deeper in your pores💁🏼‍♀️

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for entering our mystery New on You! 😊

10 perfume testers have been chosen at random:

1. @Priya_13
  2. @Rsava
  3. @Treen
  4. @Lozza25
  5. @Mrscrowler
  6. @Glossygirl88
  7. @pmadge53
  8. @Mariola
  9. @Kate-e
  10. @Loulabella

Please send me your addresses to claim your product! To send me a message, head to my profile here and click the 'Message' button.

We hope you like your surprise! x