cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

I apply the parfume exactly after the shower, on wet skin💖

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

I apply  the perfume exactly after the shower, on wet skin💖

SilverAngel87
Getting Lippy

I use the same fragrance lotion on my skin first then once it has soaked in I apply the perfume and allow to dry naturally as well as adding a little of the fragrance  to my clothes so the scent does not wash off unintentionally.

MOL
Multimasker

I would love to take part in the perfume test and review. My best tip for making perfume last longer is to  spray on moisturized skin & pulse points after a shower.xx

taryntruffle
Winging It

I spray it in my hair too so as it's swooshes past people you get a delightful whiff! 

Hayleymush
Fresh Face

Don’t rub it in! That crushes the scent, and if you have a matching lotion use that first. I always find the higher end brands last longest and you don’t need as much of them 

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

Layer with matching body lotion and shower gel for a lasting fragrence. Eau de parfum is more concentrated than eau de toilette so choosing parfum will also help your fragrence to last. Finally, spray some on your clothes and hair as they will retain the fragrence.

Maria0981
Getting Lippy

Perfume last longer stay on you when you aplly after taking shower apply to both side of neck, clothesand on your hand waist. Apply body lotion of the perfume. Fragrance will be last longer on skin aftwr doing all of them. And its my personal experience.

Claire-Bear-
Winging It

Mine simple, I rub my wrist with my fingers for a bit of #friction leaving the skin warm and then apply the #perfume. Gives it an #intense smell that lasts for longer 😁

popikaoana
Winging It

I use some perfume on my clothes also, so that, if U get sweaty or rub it off the body to make sure it will still stay on.