cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all floral fragrance lovers...

Ed12ry
Fresh Face

My best beauty tip would be to de-stress. Stress can cause tired looking skin, breakouts, dehydration and illness. De-stress, drink plenty of water, exercise and eat clean. But most of all be confident in your own skin Smiley Happy 

CharlotteN
Winging It

My best beauty tip would be to spray your favourite perfume on your hair brush! Whenever you brush through your hair it leaves it smelling amazing for hours!

lolj98
Getting Lippy

My beauty tip, would be for those who love makeup but have to wear glasses. After applying you foundation use a power, such as a setting powder on the parts of your face where you glasses sit, such as your nose and your cheeks (Kat Von D does an amazing lack it in powder). By doing so it will make you foundation stay in place and not move throughout the day, despite the rubbing of your glasses. Also I always use a lifting mascara and a highlight in the inner corner of my eye, which allows for my eyes not to be hidden despite the glasses.  I hope this helps Smiley Happy

kkaur
Fresh Face

Tape under the eyes to create the perfect winged liner. Been doing it for years  😍

lynzh29
Getting Lippy

My best beauty tip is definitely look after your skin. A great skincare routine will result in a flawless base. NEVER skip moisturiser and always remove your makeup at the end of the day! 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for entering our latest New on You to test the new and exclusive Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose!

10 testers have been chosen at random to write a review:

1. @Sabina123 
  2. @Shanti 
  3. @Rabia 
  4. @Aliyah_zz 
  5. @Chloe94 
  6. @CharlotteN 
  7. @i_am__Ellen 
  8. @apple 
  9. @Debs 
  10. @Mummyk 

Please send me your addresses to claim your product! To send me a message, head to my profile here and click the 'Message' button.

We hope you enjoy your new perfume! x

Rabia
All Eyes on Me

@EllenL Thank you so much .i don’t believe I really am chosen for this opportunity. Someone pinch me please 😍

thanks @EllenL  you made my day 🙂

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Rabia *pinches really hard* Congratulations everyone!

Looking forward to reading the reviews as usual! (and a little bit jealous this time Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLHeart)

SophieG1
High Brow

Well done @Rabia  xx 

I love the original Mon Guerlain! 

Another perfume I will no doubt add to my list 🤣  

I could be wrong but I think one of the entries was made after the closing time 🤔 

Chloe94
Nailing It

Thankyou so much! Im looking forwards to testing it 😍