cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

Lizzy1
Getting Lippy

#clarinsdoubleserum is my fave Clarins product, although love the cleansers too. Would love to try the Pure exfoliator Smiley Happy

saradan01
Getting Lippy

Everlasting Cushion Liquid Foundation 15Ml - 103 Ivory - Clarins is my favourite Clarins product.  Leaves a flawless finish and it gives excellent coverage. I would love to try Fresh Scrub please, my skin would really benefit from a little pumping  and smoothing x😊

Everlasting Cushion Foundation SPF 50/PA +++

Faithfreeman
Fresh Face

#doubleserum is absoloutely amazing! And would love to try some of their scrubs! 

Laney1
Fresh Face

I would love to try the Clarins comfort scrub.I will be perfectly honest I cannot tag my favourite Clarins product as I have never tried the brand before.So heres hoping to be chosen for this.I live in hope.

Tricky1234
Fresh Face

I would like to try pure scrub for combi ation skin due to having dry patches and greasy patches.

Highlighted

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

#Clairns purifying scrub.  I like a facial scrub and use at least once a week to give my skin a good clean to rid of dead cells etc.

Alibongo67
Fresh Face

Could I test the Pure Scrub please

Bara93
Getting Lippy

I would chooze PURE SCRUB, I have never tried anything from Clarins, and beleive would be nice experience Smiley Happy

sana
Fresh Face

i love the #Extra-firming day cream  as it is for all skin types and it is really effective. i would love to try the comfort scrub as i have dry skin and i will use it everywhere possible. pick me and i will promote!

GillianD
First Base

#clarins fresh scrub