cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

Donnamac53
Just Arrived

I would love to test the fresh scrub! Thanks

Charlotte221
Winging It

CA
Just Arrived

#PureScrub 

Rose007
Just Arrived

Hola Clarins

I would really love the chance to review #Clarins Fresh Scrub and I would be happy to answers questions about it too!

Many thanks

C

x

Minniemouse14
Just Arrived

#doubleserum would like to try #freshscrub

New Scrubs.jpg

We have 3 different options for you to choose depending on your skin type:  

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tag your favourite Clarins product below using the '#' function, and tell us which scrub you'd most like to try! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July.

Shop all Clarins here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/07/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Deb8
Winging It

It's hard to choose a favourite product but I do love the #ClarinsEauDynamisantePerfume.
I would love to try the #ClarinsPureScrub as my skin gets easily congested.

Sarah41
Winging It

I would like to try the comfort scrub as I have dry skin.  Heard alot about clarins would love to try they products. 

MFL1276
Nailing It

@EllenL 

My favourite product is the

#clarinsdoubleserum

which i can't live without

https://www.clarins.co.uk/clarins-double-serum/C070400090.html

I'd like to try the new #clarinspurescrub if i'm lucky enough to get selected.

Good luck everyone and many thanks for all the chance 😊

Highlighted

Hets2
Getting Lippy

My favorite Clarins product 

Clarins.png

I would love to try the Pure Scrub for my oily combination skin which is prone to breakout. It has all the benefits in one scrub, it will deep cleanse, provide a gentle exfoliation and tighten pores which will assist in preventing a breakout.

MN6666
Fresh Face

#Pure Scrub