cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face maskers...

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

OMG,  this is what I am soo excited to try, I am interested to see if it’s painful or not (for some reason I’m thinking wasabi) so far the most painful mask Ive ever tried is Peter Roth enzymes face mask, will this beat it ? 🤔👍🏻😄

AMBER786
Getting Lippy

I would love to try and review the Shiseido waso beauty sleeping gel mask! 

Obsessed with Shiseido skincare and how effective and innovative it is! 

Florab
Winging It

I'm dying to try  #ShiseidoSynchroSkin LastingiLquidFoundationSPF20 but to be honest I'd love to try everything Smiley Very Happy

MissJuls
Nailing It

I would love to test & review this new and interesting WASO Beauty Sleeping Gel Mask this is a new brand to me and I definitely need moisturising face mask now as my skin has changed so much over the years 🤞🏻

Rose63600
Fresh Face

Hi I would like to test the new waso beauty sleeping mask by shiseido 

Nicole18
Getting Lippy

New waso beauty sleeping gel mask.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

First of all Thank you for an amazing oportunity. I own few shiseido products and now I am mose excited to try waso purifying peel of mask which is on my christmas list.  I read some amazing reviews on it so its a must try. 

ciaraneno
Fresh Face

I love trying new skincare and make up. I've tried the ultimune serum which was just lovely so would love to try this mask. I've also heard great things about the foundation.

Babymaker
Nailing It

I would love to try this product as a new mum my skin needs all the help it can get! WASO beauty sleeping gel mask sounds perfect to give my skin a bit of its old sparkle back!

Shanti
Nailing It

I love the quality of Shiseido products and I love their beautiful moisturising Lipsticks. Simply the best!  I also like the ‘Radiant lifting foundation ‘which makes my skin glow. But I would love to have that glow with skincare and not just through makeup. Maybe this ‘face mask’ might just do the job! Love to test the mask if I’m lucky enough to be picked