cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all brush beauties...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Tangle Teezer

Tangle Teezer has arrived at Debenhams Beauty! The iconic hairbrush brand, launched by global hairdresser Shaun Pulfrey, brings playful and stylish brushes that are quick & easy to use, whilst gently detangling hair without tugging or pulling. Tangle Teezer have a range of brushes, from backcombing and blow-drying to wet detanglers, and more recently, a brand NEW brush designed specifically for fine & fragile hair.

Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 10.46.39.png

To celebrate the launch, we're looking for a selection of testers to test and review one of three different Tangle Teezer brushes, designed just for your hair type! 

• Fine & Fragile: For those with thinner, fine hair who need a little more TLC 
  • The Original: The Original detangler for normal hair 
  • Thick & Curly: For those with thick and curly hair, this brush has longer and stronger flex teeth

Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 10.43.02.png

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with the Tangle Teezer brush you'd like to try and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 25th April.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/04/19. 36 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the Tangle Teezer range here.

242 REPLIES 242

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all brush beauties...

Julia
Beauty Icon

@EllenL The Original 🤞

shubhi
Going Pro

@EllenL This is so awesome opportunity !! 
I would so love to try The Original Tangle Teezer because of long hair as they tangle so much!!

Rabia
Glitterati

@EllenL  

The Original.... I just saw on Instagram ... I would love to try it for me and my daughter as well... as brushing her hair is always a battle 😍❤❤

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Most of the time I'd need the original but when my hair needs relaxing I'd need the thick and curly!Xx

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@EllenL  I would like to try Fine&Fragile. I heard a lots of good things about them, but I am scare to change what I am using and the moment, because it is works for me very well, but I would like to try something differentSmiley Happy it is time

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I would love the opportunith to test out the Fine & Fragile: as I really have thin, fine hair and I definately need a little more TLC !

MunchKim
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the Thick & Curly one as until recently I had very thin hair but my current combination of products is working and has made it very thick and enhancing the curls which means I'm looking for all new brushes as my old ones just aren't up to the job anymore.

Zuzu
Multimasker

I would love to test the thick and curly one 💕 

Thanks 🌹

Haashi
Nailing It

@EllenL  

The original

Thank you