cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all bronzed goddesses...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Vita Liberata

To celebrate the upcoming launch of tanning experts, Vita Liberata, we're giving 30 Community members the chance to try some of their best-selling products before they launch! 

Vita 1.jpg

Each tester will receive one of the below to try out and review:

• Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light

Body Blur Latte Light is an instant body makeup that gives the most flawless skin finish and reduces the appearance of imperfections like cellulite and spider veins. It's like wearing luxury sheer stockings…everywhere!

• Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium
    An ultra hydrating tanning lotion for face and body with pHenO2 Technology for the longest lasting, natural-looking tan result with instant colour and a tan that develops over 4-8 hours that lasts up to 2-3 weeks. 

• Invisi Foaming Tan Water - Medium/Dark
    Invisi Foaming Tan Water in Medium/Dark is bursting full of organic botanicals that are supercharged by our Advoganic TM technology for the most hydrating & anti-age skin treatment as you glow. It is as clear as water so there is zero risk of transfer and it is super-fast drying so you can apply and go.

Vita 3.jpg

Vita 2.jpg

We're looking for 30 Community members to test and review a full-size Vita Liberata product. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with the product you'd like to test and 30 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midday on 14/04/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

418 REPLIES 418

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all bronzed goddesses...

Fiona5
Winging It

I would love to try this. Being so pale it would be great to have a Summer Glow.  To be able to look bronzed and brown without having to damage your skin with the sun. 

Rabia
Glitterati

@EllenL  I would like to try 

Body blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light😍❤️❤️

Areej
Multimasker

my legs are quite pale, I wonder if this would hide the orange peel effect you get after waxing ? 

I would like to try 

Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light

alexa410
Total Glossip

I would love to try Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light! I am no expert when it comes to using this type of product ...so I would be curios to see how mistake-proof it is for a newbie. 

JennnCore
Multimasker

Ooh my gosh, how amazing! I would love to try the Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light 🖤🖤🖤

Vali
Getting Lippy

I would like to try 

Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light🙃

Jayne2
Nailing It

I would love the opportunity to try Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish-Latte Light please

May
Total Glossip

The Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light sounds amazing 🥰 I need that all over me like Fairy Dust 😄

May
Total Glossip

I would love to try the Invisi Foaming Tan Water - Medium/Dark please 🙏🥰