cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all bath & bodies...

HannahJo
Multimasker

😍 My best beauty gifting tip is to go all natural! Products without any chemicals, kind to the skin and super useful! I love oils, soaps and candles that are all natural! Great for everyone! 💚

Mariola
Nailing It

Yes please would love to test it xxxxxx🙌👍🤞🤞🤞🤞😍🤞

LilMissCupcake9
Winging It

Try something new but similar to what they normally use for example if they like face masks, try something different like a Korean face mask. Then you’ll know they’ll use it but it’s something different. Put thought into it. It’s more about the effort than the cost. 

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

I love to go and buy everything from my heart! And love to do some handy gifts Smiley Happy 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I think the best thing is when you can find something that reminds of of that special person and you simply gifted while the person less expects. I think it makes it a lot more special 

Tarnjit
Multimasker

My best tip is never get someone something you wouldn't want for yourself. Always ask yourself if I got this gift would I love it, and generally I end up buying one for me and one for the giftee doing this 🤣 xoxo

Ami-Lara
Getting Lippy

Best beauty gifting tip: something they wouldn't buy themselves! A massage, a facial, a make up tutorial! X

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

Smiley WinkMy best beauty gifting tip would be (if you are giving a gift bag) to put confetti inside! Everyone loves a bit of sparkle 

Sophofcourse
Winging It

Wow thank you so much for this opportunity!

My advise would be - think before you buy! It's best to buy something small and know that the receiver will like it than buying something big that they will be unsure of. Look what make up they wear, what colours do they like, what would fit their skin tone?  If it's not make up you want to gift then think about hand cream or something for the bath, it's an easy present when you are unsure an you know they will use it.