cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Vickymid
Fresh Face

I feel free in the countryside, on a bike, whizzing down a hill with the wind in my hair!

swagger12
Winging It

My youngest baby of four has fled the nest, so my nest is empty and I feel free...I always thought I would like getting my life back and the freedom that comes with it,how wrong I was. Maybe I now need to go out and build a life back for myself. I would love to test this perfume and hope it will put a smile back on my face 😊

Jod1
Fresh Face

Feeling free is the best feeling g in the world....no restrictions,no inhibitions.  My free feeling  is on a beach with the sun shining down and a summery breeze under the palm trees.

Jayneliz
Winging It

A walk through the park in all weathers to meet family or friends for coffee and cake, catching up on all that is going on in our lives and swapping photos of our grandchildren.  What more could make you feel free and contented with life.

Eva000_08_11_95
Fresh Face

Hi , I would like try new YSL perfum ! Kocham pachnieć ladnie ♡♡

SA19
Just Arrived

It’s a special birthday and love perfume ,so would really love to have this new fragrance.

elkie
Winging It

Thanks @EllenL  the new Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP sounds amazing !

I love taking my my dog Charlie for his walk, this is the time I can reflect on how grateful I am for the things I have, the people in my life,  to be alive, to be able to watch Charlie run around chasing birds.
My mind is always calmer and I feel relaxed and free , just being at peace with myself 

ChloChlo1992
Just Arrived

@EllenL  

I have already smelt this perfume and it is gorgeous, lasts for hours and isn’t too strong or too subtle. 

What makes me feel free is feeling the rain the rain and cool air against my skin. Being able to laugh, cry, jump and sing while being at peace with nature. 

Cathony3679
Getting Lippy

Hey guys,

Well let's see what makes me feel free?

It has to be being a grandma, it's the most amazing feeling ever..

I've always been close to my son and the thought of being closer to someone else was never an option until little amalia came. 

Shes now 13 months old and my whole world revolves around her, i love helping her learn new things just as I did her dad. 

There is a sense of belonging and huge responsibility that comes with being a grandma and I love it. I have another granddaughter who is arriving in January too.

This perfume looks gorgeous and I'd love to try it out please

Katrinatwirler
Just Arrived

@EllenL 

i feel free when I am relaxed in mind and spirit, usually in an outdoor space where I can absorb and smell the natural aromas of the local area. To be free for me is the most important concept in this world, we are locked into always being on the go and never stopping, ironically it is the smells of the world that allow me to stop and just be in the now, taking in and appreciating the precious moments which are so easily missed