cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Magdalena3
Just Arrived

What makes me feel free?

Just being yourself, engaging my habits, being able to move again after i have lost weight,

being free is to be able to speak your mind, and your body able to follow

Alexa2902
Getting Lippy

One of the things that makes me feel free is the sound of crashing waves on a quiet beach with the sea air! I love the beach but rarely get to go! 

CAASEA29
Getting Lippy

What makes me feel free (or used to at least!) was horse riding - nothing better than riding along in silence with the only noise the clip clop of horse's feet! 

Jayne2
Total Glossip

Going for walks with my partner, daughter and dog makes me feel free

KristinaI
First Base

Hello!

I feel free when I'm swimming in the sea. It calms me down, relaxes me and makes me happy. 

Angelwingsjanic
Just Arrived

I absolutely love trying new products, the fragrances that Debenhams stock are always the newest and the best sellers on the market. Love trying new scents.

Hope I'm chosen.

Love janice 

MariaMewett
Fresh Face

I feel free when I walk bare feet on the beach and I can feel the sun caressing my skin. 

Alison13
Getting Lippy

I am very lucky to live by the sea so I feel free when I can look out of the window and see the coast.  Even when I've been away for a few days, I just love to get back to my apartment, pick up my binoculars and view the seashore.  I love watching a choppy sea with big waves or sitting by the window reading a book.  . Its very relaxing.

Tasha23
Winging It

Living in the city makes me appreciate the countryside more! Feel so serene being out in the open, that's what makes me feel free from the stresses of everyday life! 

Loulou6
Just Arrived

I feel free when I'm sat on the beach listening to the waves and birds