cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

HannahT
Nailing It

I feel free when I get to go for a walk in the fresh air. The smell, the air, the freedom and feel of  being care free for a short time is the best. 

Areej
Beauty Icon

I feel free when I’m able to drive to any location in the U.K. be it the tip of Scotland to lands end. Since I’ve become independent I travel a lot something which my dad wasn’t able to do when I was a kid because he was working all the time. Now Im able to site see as much as I can and that’s my freedom and it makes me super happy.❤️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  wow fab i feel free the most in the perfume asiles love smelling the new realease,s just feel its meeee time carefree 😍😍🤞🤞🤞

HannahJo
Multimasker

OH MY GOD YESSS!!!  I am obsessed with this fragrance!

I feel my most free when I sing, I just put on whatever music I am in the mood for, and completely let go. I get out all my emotions and I find it always clears my mind just to let myself feel completely lost in the music. That is when I feel the most free.

Hannah Jo
x

CrystalKRose
Winging It

I feel most free when I sit down with a cup of tea. That time whilst I'm drinking the tea is mine to do with whatever I wish. 

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Wow would love to try this !

what makes me feel free is being outdoors ... I don’t think you can beat it !!

Kimbellini
Multimasker

This is my favorite perfume at the mo! I wont apply as I actually have 2 bottles of this already and it’s not fair on the other beauty club beauts but will do a review anyway Smiley Happy 

Galara01
Going Pro

Thank you @EllenL  for this opportunity, I got a little sample of this & it left me wanting more !

My most "Free" feelings came from the days when I had a convertible, suuny day , top down ( car roof,not my top ha ha ) and favourite play list the fresh air and feeling at one with the world was so invigoratingSmiley HappyIMG-20190831-WA0000(1).jpg

Mel3
Fresh Face

I feel free when I’m running 🏃🏻‍♀️ 😍

Kelly1984
Winging It

I've not long passed my driving test, now I feel so free! I can just get up & go..... amazing feeling, wish I do it sooner!