cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Alison01
Nailing It

What makes me feel free ... ?

Driving home on my long commute from work on a Friday.   Sunglasses on, fresh air through the window, and music playing - thinking about Friday night ‘date night’.      Freedom!

That sense of freedom lasts until Sunday evening 😂

Laurie_23
All Eyes on Me

Ohhh sounds lovely! I feel most free when I’m reading a good book and lost in my imagination 💕

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

What a fantastic opportunity for us again !

thank you so much @EllenL  💕

Being completely well makes me feel free! For I remember the times when I used to fall ill,  I needed care and not only that;  one depends on others help when they are not well!

So being healthy and independent is a blessing !

i wish everyone good luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

Another amazing opportunity! We are so spoilt! 😍🙌🏼

There's a few things that make me feel free, I've ridden horses for years and that has always given me a sense of freedom! There's nothing better than detatching yourself from technology for a bit and just immersing yourself in the outdoors, and really living in the now 💚

Candy-Floss
Getting Lippy

Feeling free is just playing with my cats- having the time and space to just be grateful for all I have :

IMG_20190908_133103.jpg

JoinLondon
Getting Lippy

Water. There's nothing like the a swim in the sea to energise me and spark a sense of freedom. I love my showers and probably spend far too long in them. Same with the bath. I suppose for me, time spent in the water equates to washing stresses away and make me feel free.

TH130199
High Brow

Feeling free to me means a nice long drive with good company and a good playlist! @EllenL 

Zimi
Getting Lippy

Having me time makes me free, just pampering myself, singing along to music loudly and out of  tune and forgetting about any of my responsibilities of worries.

NeezuuY
Winging It

I feel free when i go out for a walk in nature and can just refresh my mind. Also i love having a nice long bath to relieve any stresses of the day and free my mind for more positive thoughts. ❤️

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon