cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

gina-
Fresh Face

First time lucky hopefully🤞

I feel most free when I’m traveling and I step off the plane into the fresh air of a new place and take a deep breath of the warm air 

Clare83
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this fragrance it sounds divine. The number one thing that makes me feel free is taking my bra off when I get in from work! The number two thing is standing on top of a hill or cliff top staring into the distance and admiring the beautiful scenery 

Donnad
Getting Lippy

I feel free when i hear compliments about me when the things are good for whole world

Larisagilca
Just Arrived

I feel free all the time, evan if i have a 3months baby! Is all my world, so freedom al the time

Cee123
Just Arrived

Feeling the wind or sun on my face as I walk my dog in the park or on a beach 

LaurenCarter
Winging It

Being outdoors and feeling the breeze, being engrossed in nature with no buildings or humanity in sight is what make me feel free, absorbing beautiful nature and it’s purity.

Coopeel
Winging It

What makes me feel free is walking along a sandy beach with the wind gently blowing through my hair and the waves gently lapping on the sea. 

Li2
Winging It

lots lots of money would make me feel free.

barney1
Just Arrived

Sitting on a beach with my eyes closed, the sun on my face breeze blowing my hair and the sound of the sea, that’s what makes me feel free 

Rocky1
First Base

What make me feel free, is going on long country walks surrounded by wild life and nature 😁