cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Croze
Just Arrived

I feel free when I can snuggle down in bed with a good book and chocolate 

Ditava
Fresh Face

Oh my! I can imagine how heavenly this smells ❤

I feel free when I am on my own, exploring a new place, wherever in world that may be. Just taking the moment in, not caring about time and day of the week, just being present🙏

Fari_W14
Getting Lippy

Hi @EllenL

Such a great opportunity, this perfume is lush! 

I'm always busy with my little one, home chores and work. I literally never get a moment to myself, for me to shut down and feel free. My toddler even follows me to the bathroom! 

However, I do have a moment once a week, when I visit my mums. Our drive home consists of us driving down the A road. We always drive back late, my eyes closed, quiet roads and chilled music on. That 30 minutes, is when I shut off and feel free. 

It's simply peaceful. 

Queenie14
Just Arrived

Beauty Discovery Box - Debenhams #I feel free and have a level head when I’m out on the open roads, with my black leathers on, boots, gloves, helmet and on my motorcycle however I am a girl and love smelling nice after all you never know who you might meet 💕

starangelg
First Base

I feel free when everything is done, the fridge is stocked and I can settle down with a glass of wine, take away,  a film to lose myself in and crisp, clean sheets on the bed to fall into later.

AndreaDillyDan
Just Arrived

I’d love to try this perfume! What makes me feel free is being by the sea on holiday! The sound of the waves and the feel of the sand along the edge of the water 💕 

yvonnemunn62
Just Arrived

I love Black Opium and would love to try this new perfume

Rahma
Multimasker

Thank you @EllenL What a great opportunity to try this amazing perfume.. 

as a mom of twins I barely get time to myself. So the only time I get is once a week, so I only feel free Than when I get to have me time, to pamper myself, cup of coffee, some face masks and binge on some romantic flicks 😭 

#mumlife 

Bahadur
Multimasker

Ha! I know the feeling 

Sa17
Fresh Face

The wind blowing through a field of sweet lavender 

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.