cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,720 REPLIES 4,720

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

This is amazing @EllenL, thank you for all these brilliant opportunities! 🖤

I feel free when I'm sat down surrounded by my make up and able to just switch off my brain and let loose. The best inspiration comes from a clear head 🖤

FYI, my lovelies 🖤

@Pineapple @SophieG1 @Julia @Beauty1 @MFBeauty1 @Priya_13 @bonnieburton @Michele82 @DJMcCumiskey @Boss786 @KarlaLou @EmaSullivan sorry if I've missed anyone

MPN
Getting Lippy

@EllenL  fab opportunity to test the perfume!

I feel free when I’m sitting in theatre watching a musical or play. My mind is occupied with an alternative world so I can for a moment forget about my worries and daily life struggles. The feeling is very liberating and healing! And I can let my imagination loose and dream about impossible yet wonderful things and at times feel motivated to face obstacles in life, I guess every little helps Smiley Wink 

MrsSp8
Getting Lippy

Wow full size 😍 amazing!

Nothing makes me feel more free than being out in nature, out in the country or watching the sea. Something so peaceful about it. Really frees you from the daily grind, busy town life!

Betty1
Going Pro

@EllenL I feel free when im out in the countryside amongst nature in a wide open space! 🍂🍂🍂

Juta
Getting Lippy

Its sort of stupid but as I am busy mum of to I feel free when my children go to Saturday school and I have three hours just to myself.

Its not a lot of time but I can put my face mask on without being looked at and being asked 'what's that mummy?' every three minutes.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Wow this would be a dream come true to test!  @JennnCore  Thank you for the tag lovely not had much luck lately with the new on you so 🤞 

What makes me feel free is a Saturday evening just me, my partner and daughter watching a film in our pjs not having to worry about anyone or anything just our little bubble. 💕

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

Wow @EllenL 😍 you guys really spoil us (not that I am complaining) 

I most feel free when I'm with my little one and running round like a loon - having a child is such a good excuse to act like a big child yourself! Xx

Aliyahoxo
Winging It

@EllenL I feel free when I have some me time to do the things that I enjoy such as going for long drives/walks in the peak district

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Living in the UK makes me feel free! I am so happy to now live in a country where I can feel free to express myself without fear of judgement or criticism 🥰