cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Amazing to be about to try such a great gift

Devenproctor
Just Arrived

I have 3 young children that need a lot of attention so I feel most free when I get home from work of an evening and having a nice hot bath and relaxing with a candle on

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

AfricanPat
Fresh Face

Feeling free has to be when I'm jetting across the water on a high powered boat, about to don my scuba kit and explore the ocean.

AlaizyGib
Winging It

I feel free when I can sleep early as and when I want haha

Highlighted

zara786
Nailing It

HI LOVE I REALLY WANT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A TESTER FOR YOUR PERFUME THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊 

Princesspeach
Fresh Face

I feel free when I am cantering along the beach with the wind in my hair smelling the salty air 😍

guler234
Fresh Face

I absolutely love this scent, it is floral and feminine but also quite a strong scent, which is perfect for me. I only ever wear perfumes that I can smell all day long and staying power is a real important factor for me when I choose what perfume to wear. This is a really lovely scent and I am sitting here at work at 2pm, having left the house 7 hours ago after having applied the smallest dots to my neck and wrists - I am still getting regular wafts of it as I move around, which is EXACTLY what I want to happen Smiley Happy I have had so many compliments on it as well as it leaves a trail of perfume behind as I walk anywhere! It's truly lovely.
Read more at https://www.boots.com/ysl-libre-50ml-10269824#dkS4k75AxcBaQMz9.99

KelRear
Fresh Face

Working in a crazily busy hospital it has to be 4.30 on a Friday afternoon! 

Moni36
Fresh Face

Feeling free means to me...being able to  smell the scent of every beautiful thing...naturally. 

Anita12
Fresh Face

Being free comes from within, generated by the knowledge of a stress free weekend ahead which only a Friday can give...possibilities are endless with the pressures of the week melting away safe in the hands of a loved one and the comfort that the home can give.

Florinna25
Fresh Face

What makes me feel free... the smell of orange, jasmine and vanilla. Yummy