cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

nadiaoba1984
Fresh Face

##Traveling, exploring new places on my own me feel free, spending time at home alone infront of my tv watching my favorite program makes feel free.

##Walking around naked and looking in front my mirror appreciating all of me makes feel fre

##Walking barefoot in my garden on the grass makes me feel fre

##Listening and singing to my favorite playlist makes me fee

Chloeriver09
First Base

What makes me feel free.. a walk on the beach some alone time away from everything and all the noise. The sound of the waves. Certain things that remind you of childhood days an object.. smell or even a person to bring back memories long forgotten 

EmilyD
Fresh Face

I feel free when I’m in open space in the countryside and you feel like you’re on the top of the world!!

Pugsy123
Winging It

When I'm on holiday 

Kizz
First Base

Laying on a soft sandy beach, the sun gently beating down, listening to the sound of the sea gently washing up on the beach

Rae0501
Fresh Face

Walking along the beach with the sun shining on my back makes me feel free

SweetRubz
Just Arrived

Being free to me, is the idea of no alarm in the morning to get up for work. That feeling when you know its Friday, and you've made no plans. Feeling free to me is that liberating feeling you get when your on the top of a hill, and feel the wind blowing through your hair, with just the smell of the countryside, and the noise of nature. Feeling free is that feeling you have when you're holding your loved ones hand, and in that moment nothing else matters. Free in mind. Just free. 

#ysl

Clarsach
Winging It

Being on an empty wind swept beach in Orkney, my home, makes me feel free. The wind in my face, the waves crashing on cliffs and my dog running wild makes me so happy to be alive!

Corinnab
Winging It

What makes me feel free is being happy with myself and the skin I'm in. Accepting myself flaws and all

Highlighted

SilvijaK
Winging It

I feel free sitting alone at home next to TV with a cup of tasty coffee. No kids, no husband at home only peace.