cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Just Arrived

I feel free the most whilst being at the beach; walking deeper and deeper into the ocean and seeing nothing but clear blue water and skies ahead.  Hearing the sound of water and wind nothing else, whilst having the whole world behind me.

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Gives a surreal sense of peace with oneself.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

@EllenL  I would love to test the perfume. 

Health and happiness make me feel free. These are the most important things in life.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Wow I would really love to try this fragrance 💓

I feel free when I am lying on a sun lounger by the pool or on the beach under a palm tree listening to the sound of the waves 🌊 and reading a new book completely relaxed and away from the pressures that life brings 🏝😎 Les Sahariennes Sun-Kissed Blur Bronzing 9G - 02 - Yves Saint Laurent @EllenL @ddirvelyte @Simplyb @charlotteb5238 @Sam1128 

Nailing It

Hi and big wow

Well I feel free when having a cup of coffee watching a movie or reading a book but on top of that when I talk to someone old and alone and can make them happy just by giving some time to them it's great feeling♥️💚

Highlighted

Winging It

sand through my toes

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Engaging my imagination by reading  a fictional novel or going for a walk and breathing in the fresh breeze. 

Also, doing something unusual or out of the ordinary like starting a conversation with a stranger. 

Being debt free. Staying active and taking care of your health. Listening to my favourite music. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Oh wow this sounds like best New On You yet! I'm in need of a new fragrance and this sounds beautiful... Travelling makes me feel free💖💖

Highlighted

Just Arrived

My hair blowing in the breeze as I watch the waves on the beach make me feel free.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

would love to test this

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I feel free when I can walk along the shoreline on a summers evening.