cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Sammi70
Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I feel free at night walking along the shore feeling the breeze off the waves and looking at the lights which light up the night sky, barefoot with the sand between your toes looking good and smelling amazing in YSL 😁

Vasile
Winging It

I feel free on I'm listening to music

windy999
Chilling Out

Thank you for accepting me, I am a disabled lady, now out of a wheelchair but still on crutches, I have adored YSL since my days in banking and the customers used to remark upon it.  Fundamentally, in my view, using a quality perfume makes me, still feel womanly,  when in fact the horrid crutches seem to take that away from me

Sophiec98
Just Arrived

Constant growth withing in myself makes me feel free. Proving that no matter what people try tell me I can or I cannot do I'll show them how much I can achieve when I've faith in myself 

Sooywoo1302
Just Arrived

I would love to test the new YSL  Perfume.

Swimming in the sea, visiting new countries & browsing their local markets makes me feel free. All the wonderful smells and aromas of fresh fruit and flowers hmmmmm

Anniejoy21
Fresh Face

i am interested to test this.

Highlighted

Helen16
Fresh Face

What makes me feel free is when I am creating Art, whether it be painting, drawing or using mixed media, I just lose myself in the moment and all the other issues of life seem to fade into the background.

I would love the opportunity to trial this new scent as perfume is my guilty pleasure and #YSL always create such iconic fragrances.

Glasgowlass
Just Arrived

What an amazing opportunity.

When I am with my boys and my partner I feel happy, free and relaxed. I love the feeling of being surrounded with a beautiful perfume and feeling good about myself. When I smell good I feel good!!

RMANNING7
Getting Lippy

Sunny days make feel happy and free 😎

Connsuela
Winging It

A rare day off work does it for me......a week is even better!