cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Ellie99
Just Arrived

I feel free with the warmth of the sun on my skin and the classic aroma  of my favourite fragrance Rive Gauche .

Fanaticinca
Winging It

My motorbike makes me feel free I don’t think of anything apart from my bike and the freedom you feel I can stop all my worries and all my stresses just for an hour which gives my mental health a calm and relax time which everyone should have even if it’s for half an hour I’m free for that half an hour 

Victoria18
Just Arrived

Making my own choices irrespective of money, relationships or self-doubt

Mulover
Fresh Face

I feel most free when I away from work, distractions and recharging my batteries with some alone time.

Jenstu34
Just Arrived

I feel most free when getting out in the New Forest for a walk with no one else around

Carmbb
First Base

I feel free in a bitter sweet way after caring for my terminally Ill mum ... I recently said goodbye to her & her suffering ended. I was happy to be there for her as my freedom was put on hold, I knew it would always be there for the taking again & with my mum always in my heart!

My freedom has always  been my most cherished jewel in my feminine crown & I feel as free as a bird being a single British lady with a profession that can take me to any corner of the globe!

Highlighted

RachelJ
Winging It

Writing makes me feel free. I can temporarily escape all of the aches and pains, the stress and frustration of life, and just let my imagination take over. You can transport yourself anywhere, any time. Afterwards I always feel calmer and relaxed, even if I've only managed a couple of sentences. 

Masline06
Just Arrived

I feel free when I smell good and fresh.

Anna2604
Fresh Face

Walking around a beautiful hot country in the sunshine 

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

eunice1963
Fresh Face

I feel free when I am outside relaxing in the sunshine, book in one hand glass of wine in the other. Cannot beat that outdoor feeling .