cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Fresh Face

I feel free when visiting a place with new cultures and sights free for a short time of stress and responsibilities ... To recharge 

Highlighted

Winging It

Libre sounds amazing! I love vanilla based fragrances and the mix with orange blossom sounds particularly interesting. I’d love to review it for the Community. About what makes me free, I think it’s being able to be independent and trying my best to be a good human being. Appreciating that I make mistakes but learning from them and moving forward. Chains can come in various disguises but you can break them by being open, honest and humble, I think. A can-do attitude and curiosity to explore and have experiences to build my character help me feel free too. 

Highlighted

Winging It

I Feel free when I am outside on a crisp autumn morning the smell of autumn makes it better not too cold just nice .Th

Highlighted

First Base

What makes me feel free is being at the beach listening to the waves and just watching the world go by. Doesn’t even have to be hot and sunny I just love the sound of the waves, it’s so therapeutic! The beach is definitely my happy place where I can shut off from any stress and just sit and relax. 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I feel free as I have just recently retired. I am now discovering all the things I put off when I worked and had no time for.  I like nothing better than dressing to please myself, putting on my favourite perfume and meeting friends for coffee, lunch or the theatre .  I now have much mote time to spend with my grandchildren. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Just having those few moments to yourself before you pick the kids up from school bliss

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I am free when I am alone in the great outdoors! At the top of Hadrians wall or in a dark Northumberland forest, I love the sounds and smells of nature. I can lie back and watch the sky pass overhead and realise just how tiny we are in our universe! 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I feel free when I am outside in nature, as well as when I go travelling and explore new places - being free to wander and roam is a great feeling!

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Fresh air in country gardens with the many different fragrant smells

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free when I live each day as a fresh start, enjoying the moment, letting the past stay where it belongs, being brave, honest and mindful.  Putting my best foot forward is part of that, taking care of myself and showing the world my best face.