cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Billie1972
Winging It

I would love to test this new perfume as my birthday is coming up up and I would love a new fragrance if I like this and I would get the kids to buy it

Cazza07
Fresh Face

I ❤️ YSL! Great opportunity to win.

I feel free when I go out a run first thing in the morning and hear all the birds and feel the wind hit me. I then love to have a refreshing shower and get ready for the day ahead. I would then spray my perfume, hopefully a new new bottle of YSL 😉

Allabouttheeyes
Winging It

I feel free when I am out of the office enjoying time with family and friends. It doesn't even matter what we are doing. It is just being able to spend time with the ones you love

Linziam
Fresh Face

I feel free when I channel my imagination. Being able to read a book and lose myself in the pages, the characters and the prose is a very satisfying past time for me.  And the beauty is I can lose myself in a book anywhere. A coffee shop, a sandy beach, a country break, at home on the sofa with a cup of tea or in bed with cosied up in my duvet and even in work during breaks for a few moments of solitude to ground me. 

Nic1357
Winging It

I'd love to try out this new perfume. 

I feel completely free when I'm lying out in the sun, no work, no worries and a good book! 

FionaH
Fresh Face

I feel free when I’m standing barefoot on a powder sand beach looking out to sea with a slight breeze blowing into my through my hair.

Highlighted

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

Being at the beach on a sunny day  makes me feel free! I would love to review this fragrance.

Yves saint Laurent Libre EDP

Ja11
Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community 6members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Great would love to try this new scent its fabulous you are giving full size which I can use when I'm felling free,that will be Thursdays and fridays when I dont have the grand children and it's all quiet in the house and at the weekend  when im out with my husband going long drives around the highlands stopping beside the road to take in the beautiful scenery mabey have a picnic at the side of a loch ,how free is this 

noemiprocopio
Fresh Face

What makes me feel free is a day on the mountains, surrounded by snow and good friends, surfing with my snowboard and having fun! That’s freedom! 

Carmen1976
Fresh Face

We all need time to reset and refocus so spending time  in nature and with animals makes me feel free and makes me see life from another fresh perspective...