cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Fresh Face

Good Morning,

I feel free when I buy a new outfit and nice new makeup to wear with it! It makes me feel amazing, even on the days where you just couldn’t care less!

💗

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

The thing that's makes me feel free is the art of conversation 

I like to travel and I never know where I will end up next and just go with the flow just striking up a conversation with a random person can provide me with inspiration on my next destination 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Being at one with nature.   The sounds and smells at the seaside.   Walking through the woods .  Trying something new. All these things make me feel alive and free. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Nothing feels more freeing than spending a relaxing day in the beautiful outdoors on a warm summer day. Enjoying the scents and sounds all around. Perfect way to refresh and recharge.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free when I am walking in the hills with the wind in my hair and incredible views to look at

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@EllenL  What a wonderful giveaway 😍 I’d be more than happy to test this product and leave a review as this smells amazing 🤞🤞 #ysl #libre #beautiful #wow

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel free when my mind is full of positivity and heart is full of love 

Highlighted

First Base

I feel free when I walk along the beach the sand between my toes, the sound of the sea feels very relaxing it seems  to take all your troubles away as you  look out to the vast emptiness the occasional boat in the distance drifts along and then disappears 😊

Highlighted

Winging It

When I’m at home with no make up on, hair up and my lounge gear on. 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Walking through a meadow on a beautiful summers day and having the wonderful scent of nature around you. That, to me, is feeling free and alive. Oh, and, of course, a spray of my favourite YSL fragrance!