cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Sheiby
Fresh Face

When I go travel to some country I feel so free

nEVADA21
Just Arrived

I have always loved ysl Paris ,Parisian  all the classics it’s wonderful . I would if possible love nothing better than to try new parfume from this amazing parfumerie many thanks

Teresa Lynsey Williams.

Bollyknickers
Fresh Face

I feel free when I’m walking alone in the countryside with nobody else around for miles 

I can log off from my 9-5, forget about my worries and recharge myself 

sazzlecat
Winging It

I feel free when I'm wrapped up on a windy Autumn day with the sun in my face. I just breathe and take it all in .

Highlighted

kj13
Fresh Face

What makes me feel free is to walk out in a lovely scent and Wear with absolute confidence. Freedom is in the scent fresh subtle and sure

HappyShopper1
Winging It

I feel free in a field of flowers, surrounded by sun, colour, beauty and nature 

Marcia2
First Base

This would be a great opportunity to test the lovely YSL perfume range. My happy place is playing with my 2 year old  Grandaughter and seeing the world through her eyes.

Anastasia1
Getting Lippy

I always feel free when I take a bath it's the only time I can lock the door to bathroom and everything in my mind just goes to a peaceful place. Might have to have another one now haha x

Sabrina123
Winging It

Wow thank you @EllenL  for this amazing opportunity, I would love to try this YSL Fragrance .  "I feel free when I'm sitting in my garden watching my 2 boys playing football, happy & giggling, while in the background the sound of birds chirping & bees buzzing."

FHussain
Winging It

Can’t wait to win this opportunity.