cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

PaganTiggy
Winging It

Stepping outside into my garden, walking in the woods or by the sea gives me a perfect sense of being free as a bird

Nicola10
Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP, we have 100 full size bottles for a selection of lucky Community members to test and review! This new fragrance of freedom, fronted by the incredible Dua Lipa, is infused with orange blossom flowers, French lavender and vanilla, and encased in a couture bottle inspired by the iconic craftsmanship of YSL handbags. 

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

• Top notes: Mandarin Oil, Petit Grain Oil, Lavandin France Oil, Blackcurrant Accord 
  • Heart notes: Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Jasmine Grandiflorum India Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute
  • Base notes: Vanilla Extract Madagascar, Cedar Wood Oil, Ambergris Accord, Musk

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what makes you feel free! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 12th September.

Shop all YSL here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 12/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Nicola10
Just Arrived

Walking barefoot in the sea with the wind blowing through my hair makes me feel free 

Jade_18
Just Arrived

Things that make me feel free:

Being naked

The sun

Open top buses Smiley Happy

Coey
Just Arrived

Nothing feel free than celebrate my birthday with closed friends. So that I could dress nicely with #chichilondon, make up by using #estee Lauder, and put on some of my favourite sparkling jewellery #swarovski, last but not least, my favourite scent Les Minis Chloe Signature Eau De Parfum 20Ml - Chlo�© 

Highlighted

JW2
Getting Lippy

What makes me feel free is, after a lifetime working 70 and 80 hours a week in the NHS no longer having to work weekends or Bank Holidays and being able to turn over and go back to sleep in the morning if I want to

LucyLu1
Fresh Face

I feel at my most free when I am walking my dog for hours on end, not thinking through about any of my worries. Preferably through wild forests or even better,  a secluded sandy beach!

Bevbeauty
Winging It

nothing makes me feel more free than walking my dog , no phone, no body hassling me to do favours, no body asking for advise just me and my dog ,wind,rain sunshine .....

Hamburgerhannah
Just Arrived

Road trips with friends makes me feel free , the wind . Scuba diving and skiing and exploring are passions which make me feel free

sstapleton
Just Arrived

I feel the most free when I'm out enjoying nature in the elements - be it a wet and windy walk along the coast, or (safely) soaking up the sun around a country park! Smiley Happy