cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Fresh Face

I feel free when the grandparents have picked up the little monkeys for a sleep over.. music up high, nice long leisurely bath with candles and a glass of ice cold Pinot Gris, then glam up, hair , make up, finish off with a  spritz of my favourite perfume and go paint the town red! Freedom at its best x 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

What makes me feel free is a day to myself with my comfy clothes on, hair down and a good cuppa tea. Alternatively, my favourite idea of freedom is the freedom you feel whilst lying in a field in summer surrounded by loved ones and music.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Feeling free to me means the feeling of being in a country  garden with the lovely smell of different flowers and a warm breeze going through my hair.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free when I take a walk in the evenings. I can just relax and enjoy the surroundings.  It's fab! 

Highlighted

Winging It

What makes me free well for starters getting home and taking my bra off thats the first sigh cant beat it followed by a shower using all my lovely pots and potions different scents for different moods putting my favourite dressing gown on while sitting with a large pink gin with elderflower tonic watching absolute rubbish on tv followed by having my daily evening phone call with my husband and catching up as we work completely different hours and days that's utter bliss hearing Paul's voice then going to bed to read a bit of urban fiction to sweet dreams.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free dancing a pirouette; sailing out on the loch; reaching the top of a climb and looking out at the view; lost in a favourite song; sitting on a beach at 3am looking up at the stars; I have lived so many lives between the pages of a book where I have the freedom to do or be whom or whatsoever I choose

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free when I'm soaking in the bath, as it helps me be free from my constant pain. I feel very relaxed and peaceful  🛀

Highlighted

Total Glossip

I feel free when I can express myself in the way I want such clothes,make up and perfume doing the things I love to do.

❤️❤️❤️

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Love it YSL I Would love 2 try. what makes me feel free  is walking on a sandy beach  and  earing the sound of the sea .love  it .

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free when I'm meditating or near the beach listening to the sound of the waves coming into the shore. I like going for a walk at the local park helps me unwind! If I can't get to a beach 😉 or just some well deserved 'me time'. 😄