cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

samthafisher170
Blending In

Yves saint Laurent Libre  would evoke memories of moments when I feel truly free. Every inhale of scent would take me to the wild flower meadows bursting with colour and life, bees and butterflies humming gently with a warm breeze tickling my hair. Feeling free and alive to me is when I kick of my shoes and feel the cool green grass between my toes or when I dip my feet in the crystal clear waters of a river, embracing the cold then relishing the tingly after glow. 

Zubelek33
Winging It

Witam ,ja czuję  się wolna gdy po ciężkim tygodniu pracy wracam do domu  ,biorę kompiel  i relaksuje  się długo w wannie  przy zapalonych pachnących świecach  ♡♡♡

savvyshopper25
Just Arrived

Standing on the cliff on a blustery day! 

Izzy11
Fresh Face

I would really like to try this perfume as I would like to think that it would be very nice quality and I th8nk I could do an extraordinary review 

Natalia160984
Fresh Face

I would love to try it! 

Clucker
Just Arrived

I feel free, when I go running with my favourite playlist playing loud in my headphones 🎧 to block out the noise from the outside world

Tracypiglet16
Fresh Face

I would like to be a tester and wasn’t to try new perfume 

Abbs99
Fresh Face

What an amazing sounding fragrance!  

I feel free free when I am by the sea, feel the breeze on my face and smelling the sea air ! 

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@EllenL What makes me feel free is being able to take a break, Sit down somewhere on the south coast watching the waves. Doesn't matter what the weather is like, just a table, a cup of tea, people watching and the water going backwards and forwards. We don't get to do very often but it's wonderful when we do. Fresh air, fresh smells and feeling like the king and queen of dribbly icecream Smiley Very Happy

Loubeylou
Getting Lippy

I feel free when I am shopping on my own...yes shopping.  I can pick up make up, perfume, shoes, clothes and have a good look without my husband sighing or my son complaining!  I can try on as much as I like.  I can spray as much as I want and test as much make up as I can and not worry that I am keeping them waiting.  I can then go and have a really nice coffee on my own and just sit and relax and do  and think about absolutely nothing....bliss!