cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Winging It

What makes me feel free is my inner peace. When I'm in peace with my soul I feel FREE. how do I feel peace? When my relationship with Allah is intact and strong.

Highlighted

Winging It

I would love the chance to try this amazing sweet floral perfume.

I feel free amongst nature,spending time outdoors with friends and family,running through fields,watching sunsets and dancing in the rain ##naturesfree

Highlighted

Winging It

What a lovely fragrance.

I feel free when I'm driving my car on the open road, singing to the music. Even better if the sun is shining x

Highlighted

Ysl perfrume free

Fresh Face

Highlighted

Just Arrived

WHAT MAKES ME FEEL FREE.......LISTENING TO MY FAVOURITE SONG........WATCHING MY CHILDREN GROW AND FEELING PROUD OF THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS...LOOKING AT MY HUSBAND AND FELING LOVE AS STRONG NOW AFTER 24 YEARS TOGETHER AS THE DAY WE MET......FAMILY AND LOVE MAKE ME FEEL FREE.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I love lavender and vanilla notes in a perfume. Right now i have a perfume which contains these both notes which i really in love its floral and smells amazing but the only downside is its not long lasting. So i m looking for a perfume which have these favourite notes of mine which can smell amazing and especially long lasting and this YSL Libre has lavender france oil, lavender oil and vanilla extract madagascar and i m pretty much so excited this perfume is gonna be so unique and long lasting as well as these has oils in it which can help the fragrance to lock it in skin . I always want a perfume which should be unique so everyone else around me notice me and complement me and ask me what i m wearing. As this has orange flower absolute, cedar wood oil which means this perfume is floral, fresh and musky which i am dying to try. #ysl #libre

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Would love to try this so that when i walk past people theyll always remember my gorgus scent and ask the name so all us ladys smell the same,gorgus, free and fresh x hehe x

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel so free when I am out in the open air.  Just a simple walk in the countryside breathing fresh air makes me feel so good.

Highlighted

Nailing It

WHAT MAKES ME FEEL FREE IS THAT I REALLY LOVE TO SMELL NICE WITH ALL MY FAVOURITE JUICY SWEET PERFUMES. ALSO I FEEL TO HAVE ALL MY FAVOURITE PERFUMES AROUND MY BED.

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel free when I am walking in the mountains.