cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Nat85
Winging It

@EllenL  I feel free when my kids in bed sleeping, I can fill up my bathtub and lay down without any one talking all the  time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (only busy mummies can understand)

Wedding2020
Winging It

I love to go hiking whether up the local hill or the mountains in the lake district. walking boots on, hot tea in the flask, fresh air in your lungs , the views are amazing. once you reach the top you feel as free as a bird! 

Hannah15
Winging It

I feel free practicing a taekwondo pattern or hitting it out on the punch/kick pads-let’s all the stresses out!

Highlighted

zara786
Nailing It

HI I THINK EVERYONE ON THIS DEBENHAMS COMMUNITY PAGE SHOULD ALL DESERVE A FULL SIZE BOTTLE OF PERFUME. @EllenL @losvos_1 @Zarina79 @Wifey2003 @Kathryn64  SO EVERYONE FINGERS CROSSED πŸ€žπŸ˜€

Kay9
Winging It

Driving in Spain makes me feel free. We have a holiday home there, bought largely with my pension funds, and I know when I am in Spain I am stress free and no longer have to work. The roads are good and pretty quiet outside the towns and cities. It’s just heaven driving along when the citrus trees are in blossom too - windows wide open and breathing in the glorious scent.

CharLewis03
Just Arrived

What makes me feel free is being near water and taking in the sounds of waves 

JenBren
Getting Lippy

Feeling free is waking up in the morning with no plans, no obligation and being able to do just what you want all day. 

Feeling free is dancing madly to your favourite music like you just don't care - why would you, it's about you dancing not what others think of your dancing.

Feeling free is being able to be yourself without anyone telling you to be another way.

Feeling free is wonderful.  

julietstaxi
Just Arrived

I feel free when driving through the countryside with my favourite sounds on the radio, with my best friend by my side singing along to the radio with me. 

Hodgey03
Fresh Face

Omg! I feel free when I've booked  a break away or a full summer holiday, even if it's a full year away, just thinking about it lifts my spirits!! And actually going? Wow I'm a free as a bird. 

At this point, I should also mention removing my bra and spanx! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.... Free. Dom!!!! X

Elainehamilton1
Just Arrived

Freedom is being told I m now in remission after lung cancer diagnosis 2 years ago. I now feel free and have got my life back