cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Winging It

there is nothing i find better to relax and feel free than sitting watching the waves on the beach and the seagulls soaring above 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I feel free when I'm out hiking and I reach the top of a mountain.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Would love the opportunity to try this perfume! Freedom, to me, was giving up my job after 15 years to go back to education. It was a difficult decision, I am a mother and therefore had a lot to lose. I'm so happy that I didnt listen to the negative comments and pursued my dream. I am now in my second year of studying  nursing and absolutely love it! #yvessaintlaurentlibre 🤞

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel free when I’m walking the dog on a deserted beach, when I can run and run for miles with her and all I can hear are waves splashing onto the sand. 

Highlighted

Nailing It

WHAT MAKES ME FEEL FREE IS WHEN ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME HUSBAND ARE ALONE ENJOYING OURSELVES AND NOBODY TO DISTURB US.

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel free when I am running, watching hills rolling and peoples slowly walking next to rivers bunk.

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I would love to help you with this product. Always love perfume and happy to give feedback 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Meditation makes me feel free and at peace with myself.... 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I feel free when I get the opportunity to loose myself in a good book, either cosied up next to the fire or soaking in the bath. Either way there will be a beautifully scented candle burning to add to the experience. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I love to smell good, so wearing a good quality perfume with Vanilla notes sounds like a win, win to me!!