cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Fawzia91
Fresh Face

Feel free when my mind is clear and I can get lost in my thoughts with just positivity flowing with no worries, stresses. And free when I’m doing something I love.  #ysl #libre@EllenL 

Highlighted

zara786
Nailing It

I FEEL REALLY REALLY FREE WHEN AM ON HOLIDAY ENJOYING THE SUN AND THE BEACH. @EllenL 

JC1
First Base

Standing on a cliff, facing the sea, feeling the wind in my hair and the salt on my face, seeing the blue, grey of the water and the multitude of greens of the grass, smelling the rich fragrances of earth, sea and flowers around me gives me the sense of feeling free. Anything and everything is possible.

Gemmalc07
Winging It

Thankyou for the chance to win.

I am free when I'm cuddled up on the sofa with my babies and not having to worry about anything or anyone when my babies are right next to me. 

Al3
Just Arrived

I am happy and feel free when I am walking up a mountain in the Lake District, looking out to the world around me. 

keeley-ford
Winging It

I feel free when I’m with my family! Family time is the best time and should be treasured each minute of everyday!

Hevz7
Fresh Face

Freshly washed and conditioned hair.. Cleansed skin.. Relaxing bath.. BRA OFF!

That. 

mayoreilly
Fresh Face

I feel free walking on the beach in the early morning, no phone, just watching the world wake up. 🤗

jaimeellyyuriko
Winging It

Wow @EllenL !!!!!! A full size YSL fragrance bottle......amazing.

i think I feel most free when I get the time and space to express myself, whether it’s through make up, hair, getting a tattoo, creating art, making music or dancing, exploring nature or the city of London on my own or with my family. If everyone is happy, then I’m happy and that lifts me up and makes me feel free 😊

Thanks for this great little offer 👌🏻

carrie1971
Fresh Face

What makes me feel free is walking through to fields & woodland on a windy day with my 6 year old & my furbaby. Getting out of a domestic abuse situation & being free to do simple things like go for a walk is everything to me