cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

I feel most free when I'm running; it clears my mind. No thinking about work, exams, to do lists.. I just stick my headphones in, with no plan where I'm going and just enjoy ❤️

NehaB
Multimasker

I feel free when im on the beach with the sun shining on me and I can just chill and read my book!

SaMMi23
Beauty Crush

@EllenL  Eating a snowcone and driving around with the windows rolled down. Or just laying out at the beach, being amazed by how big the ocean is and enjoying the warmth!

Clairepia86
Getting Lippy

Once I have dropped my son to school  or while the babies asleep! 🤣 even going to the bathroom for 5mins alone i feel free!!! #mumlife

Kotys_me
Winging It

I feel free whenever I’m doing whatever I want 😁

Shy82
Total Glossip

I feel free when I’m playing and messing around with my kids! They make me feel care free and I laugh the most when I’m with them #HappyTimes 

sueyhughey
Getting Lippy

CMB72
Winging It

I feel free when I can finally get finish my cross stitch I started last year which I haven’t been able to do due to carpel tunnel in my wrist which I have had surgery on again so there is no stopping me now 

Shy82
Total Glossip

I feel free when I’m playing and messing around with my kids! They make me feel care free and I laugh the most when I’m with them, happy times.

Kerobinson19
Just Arrived

Freedom to me means freedom to love, feel and enjoy life to the fullest without the restrictions of judgement from others . I feel free when I'm my most genuine, authentic and honest self.