cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Winging It

I feel free when I’m at the gym and can escape the stresses of the day! Exercising is a great way to clear the mind

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I feel free when I’m out on a bike ride on a sunny day, cycling through woods and fields of flowers 🌷🌹🌸

Highlighted

Winging It

#ysl is my absolute favourite I can't contain my excitement over this 

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel free when the kids are in bed and the newborn is sleeping, the only few hours I have a day where it's free from noise to relax and pamper myself ❤

Highlighted

First Base

I would love to test this if possible please .. kJ d regards Sam x 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I’ve tested this perfume in store and it smells amazing! What a fantastic opportunity. 

I feel the most free when I’m by the sea, as it makes me feel calm and I forget about all the stresses in life! Xx

Highlighted

Fresh Face

What makes me free? A nice perfume, an idea, a book, good thoughts, good people.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I feel free when I am walking around beautiful places and taking in the amazing sights 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I feel free when I'm laying on the grass on a clear sunny day when the clouds are passing by slowly and there is a gentle breeze. Which is made so much nicer when you have a nice smell of a nice fragrance, which makes you feel even fresher and free.The world Is an amazing place which makes everyone free 

Highlighted

Multimasker

Wow another amazing opportunity 😍😍 so generous @EllenL  Heart 

What makes me feel free is being able to travel and visit new places,enjoying my free time without having to worry about anything! 

Good luck everyone! ❤️ ❤️