cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Gina71
Just Arrived

Sat by a river or the sea, away from the town where the only thing you can hear is the water......that makes me feel free from this crazy world x

Rocio13
Getting Lippy

I feel free everyday of my life, I always followed my heart and I always will, he never failed in any decision I made. But my hubby made me free supporting me whole the way when I listen my feelings even when they might not look right, my family made me grow in a free enviroment and I love the freedom.

Marble
First Base

i feel free when I practise mindfulness techniques, can be a simple as drawing a doodle or even playing with makeup . 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

Tks for tagging lovely @JennnCore  😊 

@EllenL I would love to try this perfume. Big fan of YSL and have already sniffed Libre and fell in love ❤️

I feel free while sitting on the grass feeling the breeze touch my face and watching my kids play in the park 💚💛🧡

Highlighted

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

@EllenL 

Well I would say I feel free after a 12 hour day, getting out of work and home to my family, finally being able to take off my full face of makeup, pyjamas on, hair up and sat with a chilled glass of wine.

Helen406
Winging It

I feel free when I am on the beach watching the sea.

Dan1
Fresh Face

DanikaMlb
Getting Lippy

Bringing life into the world makes me feel completely free ! Because at that point your not in this world,  nothing or anything no longer matters , they is no feeling like it ! If only life brought that freedom of yourself every day would be amazing  ! Is the only time you feel you have no worries and absolute freedom from anyone or anything around you. 

Kyannehughes
First Base

Yes please

aynsleyred
Winging It

I’ve never tried this perfume, so would love the opportunity. What makes me feel free is walking in the countryside on a sunny day, with my husband, daughter and our dog.