cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Winging It

Jogging though the woods makes me feel free

Highlighted

Winging It

I feel free when I get anew perfume to wear and my work colleagues try and second guess what it is and have to buy it also

Highlighted

Winging It

Days like today I feel free! Children are at school. Husband is at work. Did the washing last night. Breakfast items are in the dishwasher. Other things can wait till tomorrow! Just now I can do what ever I like. Watch TV, sit in the garden or have a walk along the beach. Free!... until school finishes and I have to adult again

Highlighted

Winging It

The place I feel the most free, is sat on a beach (albeit the uk) and looking out over the ocean and watching the waves crash on the shore, no matter what money/health/family worries i have going on, i feel free from everything looking out and just sitting in the silence of the sea ❤

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Coming to WORK makes me feel free! I know, it sounds crazy but it’s my escape from life as a single mother which can get too much sometimes!! I enjoy my job so I love it 🥰 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Wow, what a treat! I feel free when I'm alone in my car, turning up the volume and sing to my favourite songs on the radio... like no one's watching!!! 🎤

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I go running every day... this is what makes me feel free.. headphones in ..music on..makes me forget all my troubles and worries ❤ Well for an hour at least 😂🤣 I would love this..if smelt it and its gorgeous 🤞🤞❤❤

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I would like first to say thank you for this amazing products you are offering us.

I feel free when I am at my home surrounded by family and around the people close to my heart ❤️❤️❤️

Good luck everyone

Highlighted

Winging It

Walking with my dog in the woods makes me feel free (along with my boyfriend) . My job is stressful and I love the feeling of being away from the hustle and bustle. It's so quiet and it's lovely to get away. It makes my dog very happy too. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Doing what I love and with whom I love is what makes me free!