cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all YSL fans...

Winging It

I feel free wheb I takemy bra off after a long day at work settle down in my lounge wear or pyjamas and snuggle with my son and watch movies 

Highlighted

Nailing It

Oh i like to wear go to bath in the evening with some candles. Then i feel so free and fresh btw <3 ♡♡♡♡♡ 

Would love to trial new perfume Smiley Wink  ♡♡♡

Good luck to all ♡♡♡♡

Thanks for opportunity Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Multimasker

Haha I feel free at the end of the day when i strip of all my make-up, perfume and clothes, take a lovely hot shower, put on a face mask and lie down and relax for 20mins on the bed.. With the door locked of course so there's no disturbing my me time 😂

Highlighted

Nailing It

This is a very interesting question actually, what makes me feel free?

Having  the new fragrance of freedom Libre on will make me like a tigress, its a scent which shows how strong a women is she is what she wants to be . There is no boundaries the only limit is how far she thinks she can achieve, i am a strong person and i accept all the challenges life throws at me because i have a very loving family consisting of husband and my two children around me who shows confidence in me,  and shows how important i am in their life, along with my family support a strong fragrance helps me feel even more powerful and fierce like a tigress

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

When I am meditating i feel free like I am floating in the air. 

Highlighted

Nailing It

What make me feel free is be able to go anywhere I want without be questioning 

without being accused of being with someone else 

nothing is better than walk away from a toxic and abusive relationship and feel the freedom again ... it feels you are learning how to walk, breath and speaks again and it’s amazing feeling ... that makes me feel free

Highlighted

Winging It

My Children are what bring Joy to me and make me Feel Free and Happy in Life I would not change it for anything 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Yet again  another fantastic item to test and review , you never fail to impress . 

Waking up every morning ,taking my first look out of my open bedroom window taking in the fresh smell of the of the dew on the grass ,watching people buzz about ,children going  to school . Then i have

my first cup of tea sat in the garden ,or if raining sat in my kitchen with my back door open ,looking around taking in all the fresh air ,day dreaming and enjoying the silence , to me that is what makes me feel  ,alive and free ..

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Shopping makes me feel free! I am a self confessed shopaholic and love nothing better than receiving my online shopping in the post. It’s like a little mini Christmas! Not that my partner much appreciates it lol Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@EllenL , thank you for this new opportunity 

I feel free when I am alone in my garden with a good book or when I walk my daughter’s dog on the beach. Such an amazing feeling, no worries, just enjoying the sun on my face (not always 🤣) and relaxing!