cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Too Faced lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU - Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara

We have 100 of the NEW Too Faced Damn Girl Mascaras to give away!  Achieve the curl of dreams, ultra length, and EXTREME volume for 24hrs 😍 An intense black formula with an extra thick brush to coat every lash in one stroke πŸ’• 

64887797_443931323071116_8453706050652296729_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please tag your current fave Too Faced product below and tell us why you love it! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 26th June.

Shop all Too Faced here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 26/06/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

436 REPLIES 436

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Too Faced lovers...

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TazK  My favorite is Too Faced Hangover Primer and its oneof the best I have used to date- so moisturising yet lightweight.

This creates the perfect canvas for foundation!! Also contains natural products like Coconut water and really gives your skin that "pick-me-up"!!

I would love to be selected for the new mascara.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@TazK Ahhh how exciting, everyone's losing their mind over this one.

My favourite has to be the hangover primer, I love it because apart from the obvious great work as a primer it moisturises my combination skin without being too greasy and I don't get the dreaded oily T-zone later on in the day 😊. It's perfect for those winter days when a mattifying primer is a little bit too dry, and it smells great!!

I know a certain someone who has been dying to try this too @Julia πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.

Bmn84
Getting Lippy

I absolutely love the too faced natural lust eye shadow palette. Neutral shadows, that last the day and suit my tone. Also as palattes go its fab to look at and has a great array of shades. The mascara  would compliment my too faced eye shadows beautifully 😍

SaMMi23
Multimasker

@TazK  This mascara has got the whole world talking about it! 

My fav product from Too Faced is their Chocolate Bronzer because it is natural looking with a matte finish. I use it all year long. In the summer it enhances my tan and in the winter I use it as a tanning blusher. I like it more than a pink or rose blusher.

Would be a great opportunity to get selected as I'm still kinda new to the makeup world and I have really small lashes 

Rachelt04
Getting Lippy

My favourite too faced product at the moment is the better than sex mascara so would love to try this new one! 

Anniie
Multimasker

@TazK Wow what an amazing opportunity πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

My favourite toofaced makeup product would have to be tge Sweet peach palette 😍😍😍 love the formula and the shades! Any girls must have in her collection!

betty80
Winging It

For me the peach perfect foundation is amazing during the summer months. Also love the sun bunny bronzer

beauty_in_luv
Winging It

Hard to pick just one product but I think my favorite is The Hangover 3 in 1 setting spray! The mist is so fine and it’s perfect to wear at anytime! I love it πŸ₯° 

Emmajane
Getting Lippy

My absolute favourite mascara currently is the "better than sex" mascara, as it creates full voluptuous lashes which stay in place all day and even on a night out! However, I'm always on the hunt for one to beat this, and Too faced new mascara also looks right up my street, so I would love the opportunity to test it!!! #toofaced