cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Too Faced lovers...

Hets2
Getting Lippy

My current favorite too face product is Too faced born this way super coverage concealer to brighten and highlight my under eyes and the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matt bronzer. I would love to try the mascara to finish off the makeup look. 

Sg
Nailing It

My favourite products are the sweat peach pallet an BTS mascara and would love to try this new mascara! 

Sandra44
Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

NEW ON YOU - Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara

We have 100 of the NEW Too Faced Damn Girl Mascaras to give away!  Achieve the curl of dreams, ultra length, and EXTREME volume for 24hrs 😍 An intense black formula with an extra thick brush to coat every lash in one stroke 💕 

64887797_443931323071116_8453706050652296729_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please tag your current fave Too Faced product below and tell us why you love it! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 26th June.

Shop all Too Faced here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 26/06/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED!

SamPan
Fresh Face

I've actually never tried Too Faced products but would love the opportunity to try out their brand new mascara! My favourite beauty item HAS to be mascara, as it always is the pop i need for my look!

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED!

Claire1621
Fresh Face

Would love to try this new product as my daughter always steals my mascara x

Cherr-pie
Winging It

Yes please; I need to find a summer mascara that will withstand my teaching and coaching swimming - even poolside very demanding for any product to stay on noticably longenough.

Beautility
Winging It

I would love to try this product as i find mascaras always smudge for me.  I agree mascaras are one of the most important beauty items we can use.  I just have great difficulty in finding a smudge proof one.