cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Too Faced lovers...

silviabia
Winging It

My favourite product from Too Faced is the Better than sex mascara. It is just a good mascara that gives great volume to the lashes and it's also super black!

totallytrees
Winging It

Love the Natural Eye Neutral Eye eyeshadow palette- such a lovely range of soft colours!

Julia3
Multimasker

My favourite is the diamond highlighter. I think it's amazing ❤❤

Loving this new on you! Been eyeing this mascara to try but had to prioritise skincare this month. Screenshot_20190626-191346_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jennivalo
Nailing It

Hi Everyone!

I actually have never tried any Too faced products, but I always check them out when I'm in store!

I have always wanted to try the mascara and the chocolate scented eye shadows =)

DannyBah
Winging It

I like TF born this way concealer because it covers everything in a natural way and the amount of product is incredible!

Highlighted

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

I will be honest I have not used any Too Faced products before. This would be a great opertunity for me to try the product and give an honest review.

Joolsgel
Winging It

I love how the eyeliner glides on to frame the eye. It is no drag which is important for me as well as cruelty free.

Nitlily
Winging It

I feel I am totally related to this Mascara, I have my 2 faces :-D the good girl and and the naughty one Smiley Wink 

My favourite products are the Lolita range, especially the eye shadow palette, lip liner and lipstick. Heart

DaisyWatkins
Winging It

My current favourite Too Faced product is definitely the ‘Better Than Sex’ mascara so I’m so excited to hear there’s a new mascara! I can’t wait to know if I like it just as much as ‘Better Than Sex’. 

louiselaing18
Winging It

I absolutely love the "Sweet Peach" Palette and the "Better Than Sex" Mascara. They are my ultimate 2 favourites, I can't just decide one! Too Faced is an absolutely amazing brand with such high quality cosmetics. I would absolutely love the chance to review another product Smiley Happy