cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all NARS lovers…

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: NARS face palettes

Do you want to try the newest NARS launch? The perfect summer makeup must-have, all hail the Summer Lights and Hot Nights face palettes. Created for both eyes and cheeks, both palettes have four matte and shimmer eyeshadows, and a highlighter and bronzer to create a soft summer glow.

54731816_271227517161709_7993506942686859292_n.jpg

57060789_119539712565806_3664626523185280419_n.jpg

We’ve got five of each palettes up for grabs, and are looking for a selection of testers to test and review this brand new product.

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite NARS product, and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 15th May.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 15/05/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop all NARS here.

243 REPLIES 243

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all NARS lovers…

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  Oh this are beautiful palettes 😍 Unfortunately I haven't tried anything from Nars yet,as is not in stores yet. But always wanted to try their foundations ❤

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

My favourite Nars product is the Laguna bronzer powder, when used lightly it gives a gorgeous sunwashed look that makes my skin look radiant and healthy.

Ashli
Beauty Icon

My favorite NARS product has to be Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 as I was looking for something to brighten and smooth my skin that wasn't too heavy for everyday use. I'm a massive fan of natural looking make up and when I saw a famous youtuber use this I knew I had to have it. I got colour matched at the Nars counter and because I wear bronzer got a shade up. It has really good coverage for a tinted moisturiser,whilst still showing some imperfections- which I like. gives a real 'lit from within' glow and has a lovely citrus scent that isn't overpowering. It has good staying power usually lasting around 8 hours with my urban decay naked powder. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

My favourite Nars product has got to be the Nars lipstick in the shade Orgasm it’s the perfect sheer pink shade.  

Nars lipstick 💄 

here’s a swatch of how beautiful it is E0421D37-7CF3-47B6-B1A2-071537C8D005.jpeg

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Nrsl93
Getting Lippy

My Favourite thing from Nars is the Laguna Bronzer 🧡 I would love to add these palettes to my collection to compare 🖤

Sherry
Getting Lippy

Soooo exciting 😊 

One of My favourite product from Nars is the Radiant Longwear foundation ❤️

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Unfortunately I've never tried any Nars products but that top palette definitely has my name on it 😆 absolutely beautiful.Xx 

JennnCore
Multimasker

I unfortunately haven't tried anything yet! But I'm dying to try the Endless Orgasm palette that Cherelle recommended to me yesterday, doesn't come out until June though! 🖤🖤🖤