cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all NARS lovers…

Leahmistry3
Just Arrived

My favourite Nars product would have to be the natural radiant longwear foundation because as a person who doesn’t wear makeup only a daily basis it makes my skin look natural and dewy without making it feel oily nor heavy. ❤️

Deldoll
Going Pro

Hey @DaisyCR  

Would love to sample this Nars face palette i love Nars if i had to choose a favourite it would have to be my Nars orgasm blush.. i love how it adds colour to my cheeks aswell as a little pop of highlight... i actually use this as a multitasker too and add it to my eye look its just Lush ❤❤ the face palette looks amazing 🔥🔥🔥 xx

KerriMay94
Winging It

I’ve not owned but have tried the blushers and love the formula but unfortunately haven’t been able to try any of the other products so would love to be given the opportunity to test this one and and give my review on my blog it looks amazing and I’d imaging it will be amazing too 😍 always loved the look of the mars products! 

natasha26
Winging It

My fave NARS product is the Radiant Creamy Concealer! I use shade custard 💖

Millc95
Getting Lippy

A cult classic, my favourite is the Nars Blush powder in the shade orgasm 🙈

would love to trial this product , thank you for the opportunity 

Highlighted

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

My favourite product has got to be the orgasm illuminating loose powder it's like an amazing blush and highlighter 2in 1

Charl1990
Just Arrived

Nars Sheer Glow

emilyroseyyy833
Getting Lippy

My absolute favourite product is their climax mascara, I use it every day! Second favourite is their blush in shade Taos, I use it as a blush and an eye shadow😍😍😍

32A0A3B0-05E3-4F14-89D2-AD0188B46432.jpeg

30B8722E-3329-496B-87FA-481EDB55CFF4.jpeg

Samwills
Getting Lippy

My favourite Nars product is the Orgasm blush.... it's the perfect colour of flushed pink with a hint of shimmer. I live to use it on my eyes too with a winged jet black eyeliner 

Makeuplover27
Winging It

My favourite all time nars product is the sheer glow foundation  . Nars was the first brand that got me into make up and I love the foundation as I have a pale complexion its difficult finding one that dident make you orange but suited me perfectly one of my go too products