cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all NARS lovers…

Sharlene
Getting Lippy

Hi, I’d love to test this pallet out! I’ll be honest I haven’t ever tried any nars products but I’ll be able to give a honest review 

Mombeat
Just Arrived

The Nars concealers are my absolute favourite. I’d love to try the new palette! 

Vchristina1
Total Glossip

My favourite NARS product is the laguna liquid bronzer! It looks wonderful layered under foundation it gives my skin a "sun kissed" glow! 

EbPhillips
Fresh Face

Gorgeous! Loving the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils at the moment. 

Highlighted

Vali
Getting Lippy

My Favourite thing -Nars Blush 😁

NATzombie
Winging It

I received my first and only nars product in a beauty box and I fell in love. I absolutely love the orgasm blush!

pmadge53
Nailing It

@DaisyCR what a fantastic opportunity 💕

My favourite Nars product is their Laguna Bronzer Bronzing Powder - Laguna - NARS  literally one of the best bronzers out there 🙌🥰 @Sandra83 

Lois1
Multimasker

I have only ever tried the Nars Velvet Lip Glide in the shade Burning Love, which i recieved in a beauty advent at christmas.. I love the creamy texture & the semi matte finish, The pigment is incredible & I would love to try other products from the Nars range in the hope that the quality is just as good. Thanks 🙂IMG_20190514_121556.jpgNars velvet lip glide, shade Burning Love

Peachy_blondexo
Nailing It

OMG this is the palette dreams are made of! My favourite nars product is the nars radiant longwear foundation! It looks beautiful  on the skin and not caked on! ❤️

Midna
Winging It

Love the NARS Climax mascara!